Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Join me...

On Friday August 24, please join me at Ironman Canada as I conduct my annual IMC talk.

This Year's Topic: "Painful Food": Understanding what helps, and what hinders, your gastrointestinal tract in the heat.

Place: 101-324 Westminster Ave, Penticton V2A 1K2 BC Canada (Beside the Bike Barn)

Time: 2:00-3:30 pm local time


This talk will focus on the current thinking around how your nutritional intake during training and racing, especially in the heat, can predispose you to stomach cramps, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, flatulence, headaches, hyponatremia and hypoglycemia. Your training and racing diet is strong contributor to all these issues-find out why!

For more information, email me at douglas.stoddard@medioncorp.com.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home